Best Life Therapy provides individualized speech, language, and social communication services to students of all ages and skill levels. We offer direct and indirect services as dictated on the IEP, “Step up” services, and consultative services with teachers and school staff.
We provide diagnostics and treatment addressing all types of communication issues, including apraxia, articulation, social language, feeding and swallowing, and autism spectrum disorders.
Our speech-language pathologists (SLPs) blend structured play and social experiences into therapy sessions so that students are able to make progress toward their goals while having fun and actually enjoying therapy.
We work closely with your school team to address the specific needs and goals of each student, the school, and the county.
- Our services are fully reimbursable and billable through Medicaid
- We submit our service logs and Medicaid billing promptly at the end of each month
- All Best Life therapists are licensed in WV and hold ASHA and WVDE certifications
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Speech and Language Developmental Delays
- Cerebral Palsy
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Birth defects such as cleft palate or lip
- Problems forming words or sentences
- Voice Problems
- Down Syndrome
- Social (pragmatic) Language
- Executive Functioning
- Receptive or Expressive Language Delay
- Phonological Processing Disorder
- Auditory Processing Disorder