Best Life Therapy provides individualized occupational therapy services to students of all ages and skill levels to help them develop the skills needed to operate in their daily lives. We offer direct and indirect services as dictated on the IEP, “Step up” services, and consultative services with teachers and school staff.
We provide diagnostics and treatment addressing all types of motor, sensory, and visual issues associated with developmental delays, birth defects, autism spectrum disorders, cerebral palsy, and more.
Our occupational therapists (OTs) blend structured play and social experiences into therapy sessions so that students are able to make progress toward their goals while having fun and actually enjoying therapy.
We work closely with your school team to address the specific needs and goals of each student, the school, and the county.
- Our services are fully reimbursable and billable through Medicaid
- We submit our service logs and Medicaid billing promptly at the end of each month
- All Best Life therapists are licensed in WV and hold ASHA and WVDE certifications
- developmental delays
- birth defects and birth injuries
- sensory processing disorders
- autism spectrum disorders
- broken bones and other orthopedic problems
- post surgical conditions
- cerebral palsy or multiple sclerosis
- high & low muscle tone
- fine / gross motor delays
- independence with self-help skills
- limited social & play skills
- poor handwriting
- visual perception and visual motor skills
- motor planning & coordination issues
- oral motor delay / feeding concerns